All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionProposes a new, advanced theory of governance, emphasizing the interactions of the state with other actors.
- Author BiographyB. Guy Peters earned his PhD at Michigan State University and has four honorary doctorates from European universities. He is the author or editor of over 70 books in comparative politics, public administration and public policy. He was the founding co-editor of Governance and the European Political Science Review and is the founding president of the International Public Policy Association. Jon Pierre received his PhD from the University of Lund in 1986. He is the author or editor of more than 30 books and numerous journal articles. He is a former co-editor of Governance, and former associate editor of the European Political Science Review and the Urban Affairs Review. His research is focused on public administration, governance, and urban politics.
- Author(s)B. Guy Peters,Jon Pierre
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication07/09/2016
- GenrePolitics & Government: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note2 tables
- Weight390 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.66Trending at £9.73
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £24.19Trending at £25.18
- £7.84Trending at £9.97
- £6.59Trending at £9.97
- £25.99Trending at £28.49
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.