Comparative Government and Politics: An Introduction by Rod Hague, Martin Harrop (Paperback, 2013)
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- £20.00+ £3.40 P&P
- Like New condition
- Sold by samh3195_1
- See details for delivery est.
- £12.00Free P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by pinkelephanthighgate
- Est. delivery by 28 Sep
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLong established as the leading text in the field, the new edition has been comprehensively updated and rewritten. Accessible, student-friendly and truly international in its coverage, this edition includes an brand new chapter on voters and increased coverage of rising powers, such as India and Brazil.
- Author BiographyRod Hague was formerly Senior Lecturer in Politics, University of Newcastle, UK. Martin Harrop was formerly Senior Lecturer in Politics, University of Newcastle, UK.
- Author(s)Martin Harrop,Rod Hague
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication31/05/2013
- GenrePolitics & Government: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleComparative Government and Politics
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published1982
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Out-of-print date01/03/2016
- Weight828 g
- Width188 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edition Statement9th Revised edition
Best-selling in Politics & Government
Save on Politics & Government
- £7.12Trending at £10.02
- £11.43Trending at £15.03
- £10.20Trending at £12.98
- £14.98Trending at £21.44
- £28.89Trending at £30.68
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.