All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.20Trending at £17.38
- £4.60Trending at £6.20
- £12.06Trending at £12.70
About this product
- DescriptionExamines hemostasis in animals from seven major vertebrate classes. This book provides insights into the phylogenetic development of the various phases and components of hemostasis. It is suitable for students, researchers, and teachers of biology, zoology, veterinary science, and human medicine.
- Author(s)Jessica H. Lewis
- PublisherSpringer Science+Business Media
- Date of Publication01/02/1996
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPlenum Publishing Co.,N.Y.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight1830 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine29 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.