Comparative Information Technology by Springer-Verlag New York Inc. (Hardback, 2008)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £99.40Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by books2aw
- Est. delivery by 30 Aug
- £48.84Free P&P
- Good condition
- Sold by phatpocket
- Est. delivery by 24 Aug
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.55Trending at £4.82
- £10.30Trending at £10.51
- £22.57Trending at £23.39
- £3.60Trending at £6.98
- £4.44Trending at £7.99
- £6.29Trending at £10.14
- £9.97Trending at £12.08
About this product
- DescriptionA significant dimension of globalization has been the rapid development of information and communications technologies (ICTs). This volume offers a critique of the nexus between ICT and its impact on society, individuals and educational institutions.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication01/12/2008
- GenreCultural Studies
- Series TitleGlobalisation, Comparative Education and Policy Research
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 4
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight444 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Edited byDonna Gibbs,Joseph Zajda
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.