CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.10
- £9.06Trending at £9.19
- £24.21Trending at £25.37
- £10.89Trending at £12.30
- £10.46Trending at £14.18
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £20.58Trending at £21.91
About this product
- DescriptionThis is an original, deliberately controversial and disturbing appraisal of the state of comparative law at the beginning of the 21st century.
- Author BiographySir Basil Markesinis,QC, LL.D. (Cantab.) DCL (Oxon) D. Iur h.c. (Ghent, Paris I (Sorbonne) and Munich), is Professor of Common and Civil Law at University College London and Jamail Regents Chair at the University of Texas at Austin.
- Author(s)Sir Basil S. Markesinis
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication20/03/2003
- GenreLaw: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2003
- ImprintHart Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight600 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.