All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.20
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £21.65Trending at £23.99
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume, first published in 1996, examines various social movements from a comparative perspective.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication26/01/1996
- GenrePolitics: General & Reference
- Series TitleCambridge Studies in Comparative Politics
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note17 b/w illus.
- Weight600 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Edited byDoug McAdam,John D. McCarthy,Mayer N. Zald
- Series Edited byPeter Lange,Robert H. Bates,Ellen Comisso,Peter Hall,Joel S. Migdal,Helen V. Milner
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.