CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £23.15Trending at £23.46
- £23.91Trending at £24.43
- £40.81Trending at £44.31
- £26.30Trending at £26.79
- £38.57Trending at £43.85
- £12.69Trending at £13.14
- £20.30Trending at £26.91
About this product
- PublisherEmerald Publishing Limited
- Date of Publication20/12/2000
- GenreAdult & Further Education
- Series TitleComparative Social Research
- Series Part/Volume Number19
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJAI Press Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight609 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edited byFredrik Engelstad,Grete Brochman,R. Kalleberg
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
- Table Of ContentsList of contributors. Introduction (R. Kalleberg). Learning academic labor (P.J. Gumport). Early and late adoption of knowledge products: strategic or institutional behavior? (J. Huisman, E. Beerkens). The specificity of American higher education (C. Calhoun). Analyzing organisational change in higher education (A. Gornitzka, P. Maassen). Policy regimes and policy change. Comparing higher education reform policy in three European countries (I. Bleiklie). Governmental steering and innovations in university curricula (I. Jenniskens). Pushing universities to market their product: redefinitions of academic activities in Finland (M. Hayrinen-Alestalo et al.).
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.