CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £7.31Trending at £9.07
- £6.54Trending at £6.88
- £9.60Trending at £13.07
- £12.17Trending at £13.25
- £10.75Trending at £13.77
- £6.47Trending at £6.88
- £9.91Trending at £13.07
About this product
- DescriptionThe essays collected here reflect the author's shift in interests from foreign exchange to international trade, economic growth, and economic history, especially financial history.
- Author BiographyCharles P. Kindleberger is Ford International Professor of Economics Emeritus, MIT and Visiting Professor, Brandeis University.
- Author(s)Charles Poor Kindleberger
- PublisherMIT Press Ltd
- Date of Publication23/12/1999
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Series TitleComparative Political Economy
- Place of PublicationCambridge, Mass.
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMIT Press
- Weight839 g
- Width157 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine38 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Interest AgeFrom 18 years
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.