All listings for this product
Best-selling in Politics & Government
Save on Politics & Government
- £25.62Trending at £30.25
- £25.61Trending at £26.99
- £21.89Trending at £24.32
- £13.99Trending at £21.90
- £13.37Trending at £15.99
- £10.12Trending at £12.99
- £11.16Trending at £14.99
About this product
- DescriptionComparative Politics provides a comprehensive and sophisticated introduction to political systems around the world. It covers methods and theories; the nation-state; institutions; actors and processes; policies; and recent changes.
- Author BiographyDaniele Caramani is Professor of Comparative Politics at the University of St. Gallen, Switzerland.
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication24/01/2008
- GenrePolitics: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Out-of-print date29/12/2010
- Content Notefigures, boxes, tables
- Weight1751 g
- Width196 mm
- Height266 mm
- Spine31 mm
- Edited byDaniele Caramani
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.