Best-selling in Politics & Government
Save on Politics & Government
- £8.80Trending at £11.65
- £6.59Trending at £7.71
- £6.99Trending at £9.99
- £11.04Trending at £12.69
- £10.20Trending at £13.90
- £9.67Trending at £12.99
- £7.36Trending at £9.05
About this product
- DescriptionComparative Politics provides an exciting and authoritative introduction to one of the most important fields of political science. International experts explore the methods and theories of comparative politics as well as the structures and institutions, actors, processes, and policies at the heart of political systems around the world.
- Author BiographyDaniele Caramani is Professor of Comparative Politics at the University of Zurich, Switzerland.
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication19/12/2013
- GenrePolitics: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Out-of-print date30/03/2017
- Content NoteApproximately 45 graphs, 36 figures, 12 tables
- Weight1320 g
- Width196 mm
- Height263 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byDaniele Caramani
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.