All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionRevealing what comparative psychology can offer clinical psychologists and therapists, this book presents effective interventions based on insights from research into animal behaviors. Chapters focus on different disorders or behaviors that are difficult or impossible to study in humans, from autism to substance abuse, and include case examples.
- Author BiographyDr Daniel C. Marston is a licensed psychologist and owner of Marston Psychological Services, LLC. He is a Fellow of the American Academy of Cognitive and Behavioral Psychology and was previously Adjunct Professor at Carlow College, Pittsburgh, PA. He is based in Pennsylvania, USA. Dr Terry L. Maple is a comparative psychologist. He is Scholar-in-Residence in the Departments of Biology and Psychology at the University of North Florida, Research Professor of Biology and Psychology at Florida Atlantic University and Elizabeth Smithgall Watts Professor of Conservation and Behavior Emeritus at the School of Psychology, Georgia Institute of Technology. He is also Professor-in-Residence at Jacksonville Zoo. He is based in Florida, USA.
- Author(s)Daniel C. Marston,Terry L. Maple
- PublisherJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Date of Publication19/05/2016
- GenrePsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Content Note8 b&w images
- Weight363 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best-selling in Psychology & Help
Save on Psychology & Help
- £30.72Trending at £31.11
- £8.36Trending at £8.51
- £33.52Trending at £41.99
- £31.56Trending at £36.23
- £11.98Trending at £13.00
- £3.89Trending at £5.03
- £7.00Trending at £8.95
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.