All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.00Trending at £22.57
- £22.94Trending at £23.26
- £23.72Trending at £26.09
- £40.35Trending at £41.08
- £42.67Trending at £47.49
- £20.65Trending at £21.59
- £37.00Trending at £40.49
About this product
- DescriptionA major new introduction to the comparative study of public policy. It examines the policy process in a wide range of policy areas and countries and considers the challenges of transferring policies from one society to another.
- Author BiographyANNELIESE DODDS is Lecturer in Public Policy at Aston University, UK.
- Author(s)A. Dodds
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication07/12/2012
- GenrePolitics & Government: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Note408 p.
- Weight765 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.