CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £26.99Trending at £28.08
- £26.57Trending at £27.10
- £8.39Trending at £8.57
- £14.99Trending at £16.84
- £8.88Trending at £9.55
- £8.44Trending at £9.81
- £6.98Trending at £7.08
About this product
- DescriptionAnxiety disorders are costly, common and debilitating and present challenging problems to practising clinicians. This book compares and contrasts various models and treatment approaches, covering 11 therapies including: contextual family therapy, supportive/expressive and psychodynamic.
- PublisherSpringer Publishing Co Inc
- Date of Publication30/12/2002
- GenrePsychology: Professional & General
- Series TitleComparative Treatments for Psychological Disorders S.
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer Publishing Co Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight691 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byElizabeth A. Gosch,Robert A. DiTomasso
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.