All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £7.33Trending at £9.07
- £6.59Trending at £6.88
- £9.60Trending at £13.07
- £12.17Trending at £13.25
- £6.51Trending at £6.88
- £9.91Trending at £13.07
- £3.49Trending at £6.78
About this product
- DescriptionAnxiety disorders are costly, common, and debilitating. This volume compares and contrasts various models of and treatment approaches to anxiety disorders. It includes descriptions of therapists' skills and attributes, assessment plans, treatment goals, intervention strategies, common pitfalls and mechanisms of change.
- Author(s)Elizabeth A. Gosch,Robert A. DiTomasso
- PublisherSpringer Publishing Co Inc
- Date of Publication15/12/2006
- GenrePsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer Publishing Co Inc
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.