All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.99Trending at £17.25
- £23.35Trending at £23.74
- £18.67Trending at £19.79
- £42.62Trending at £43.34
- £45.38Trending at £61.80
- £30.19Trending at £34.99
- £22.98Trending at £24.12
About this product
- DescriptionThis highly original collection of essays, written by some of the world's best-known political scientists elucidates state-of-the-art methodological approaches to comparative politics. Giovanni Sartori and Mattei Dogan examine the applicability and validity of statistical techniques in the field.
- Author BiographyMattei Dogan is Scientific Director at the National Centre of Scientific Research, Paris, and Professor of Political Science at the University of California, Los Angeles. Ali Kazancigil is Director of the Division for the International Development of Social and Human Sciences, UNESCO, Paris, and Editor of International Social Science Journal.
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication01/04/1994
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBlackwell Publishers
- Weight492 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edited byAli Kazancigil,Mattei Dogan
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.