All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn Comparing Quebec and Ontario, Rodney Haddow analyses how budgeting, economic development, social assistance, and child care policies differ between the two provinces. The cause of the differences, he argues, are underlying differences between their political economic institutions.
- Author BiographyRodney Haddow is an associate professor in the Department of Political Science at the University of Toronto.
- Author(s)Rodney S. Haddow
- PublisherUniversity of Toronto Press
- Date of Publication17/03/2015
- GenreGovernment & Constitution
- Series TitleStudies in Comparative Political Economy and Public Policy
- Place of PublicationToronto
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintUniversity of Toronto Press
- Content Note26 figures
- Weight580 g
- Width154 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Politics & Government
Save on Politics & Government
- £29.98Trending at £33.56
- £6.98Trending at £9.95
- £9.98Trending at £12.90
- £11.32Trending at £12.37
- £7.73Trending at £9.45
- £8.47Trending at £9.38
- £7.43Trending at £8.97
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.