Best-selling in Psychology & Help
Save on Psychology & Help
- £17.12Trending at £20.98
- £17.36Trending at £24.99
- £9.92Trending at £18.96
- £12.55Trending at £17.22
- £10.47Trending at £15.97
- £7.51Trending at £9.98
- £4.60Trending at £7.47
About this product
- DescriptionExplaining the nature of theories in the field of child development, Thomas suggests ways to compare theories to help guide the research of child development theorists who may be dissatisfied with existing explanations of how a child grows up.
- Author BiographyR. Murray Thomas taught for 32 years, before retiring in 1991. He is the author of over 300 publications and has published 48 books. His research interests include moral development, folk psychologists, and international education.
- Author(s)R. Murray Thomas
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication01/07/2004
- GenrePsychology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationBelmont, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWadsworth Publishing Co Inc
- Out-of-print date18/11/2016
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight900 g
- Width169 mm
- Height243 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Edition Statement6th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.