All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCompassion is a word that has been used to describe a range of human behaviours and attitudes. This tenth volume examines the nature of compassion from a different perspective. It points out that passion lies at the root of the word, and challenges assumptions about what compassion really is.
- Author BiographyOsho is one of the most provocative and inspiring spiritual teachers of the twentieth century. Known for his revolutionary contribution to the science of inner transformation, the influence of his teachings continues to grow, reaching seekers of all ages in virtually every country of the world. He is the author of many books, including Love, Freedom, Aloneness; The Book of Secrets; and Innocence, Knowledge, and Wonder.
- PublisherGriffin Publishing
- Date of Publication30/03/2007
- FormatMixed media product
- GenreMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Series TitleInsights for a New Way of Living
- Place of PublicationCalifornia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSaint Martin's Griffin,U.S.
- Weight204 g
- Width140 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Contained items statementContains Paperback and DVD
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £3.69Trending at £3.80
- £12.88Trending at £16.19
- £14.56Trending at £16.20
- £9.97Trending at £10.47
- £8.24Trending at £11.94
- £61.04Trending at £83.99
- £8.95Trending at £15.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.