CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £26.30Trending at £27.79
- £19.50Trending at £25.49
- £15.92Trending at £22.84
- £13.43Trending at £18.95
- £14.00Trending at £20.12
- £9.99Trending at £11.24
- £7.29Trending at £12.99
About this product
- DescriptionThe first major publication devoted exclusively to this topic, and edited by two leading researchers in the field, its comprehensive coverage of microbiological spoilage comes from contributors who have had long and successful careers in the food industry.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication25/02/2012
- GenreEngineering & Technology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleFood Microbiology and Food Safety
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note67 black & white tables, biography
- Weight587 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edited byMichael P. Doyle,William H. Sperber
- Series Edited byMichael P. Doyle
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.