Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.79Trending at £5.19
- £5.38Trending at £5.52
- £9.48Trending at £13.06
- £9.60Trending at £11.20
- £15.50Trending at £19.06
- £13.65Trending at £14.14
- £9.35Trending at £10.39
About this product
- Author(s)Floris Ernst
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication25/01/2014
- GenreSurgery: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note139 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight397 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Table Of ContentsIntroduction.- Motion Compensation in Robotic Radiosurgery.- Signal Processing.- On the outside: prediction of human respiratory and pulsatory motion.- Going inside: correlation between external and internal respiratory motion.- Conclusion.- Appendix.
- Author BiographyFloris Ernst was born on August 6th, 1981, in Hinsdale, Illinois/USA. He studied Mathematics at Friedrich-Alexander-University (Erlangen, Germany) and at the University of Otago (Dunedin, New Zealand). He graduated from the University of Otago in 2004 with a Postgraduate Diploma in Sciences (Mathematics). In 2006, he graduated From Friedrich-Alexander-University with a Diploma in Mathematics, minoring in Computer Sciences. From 2006 on he held a position as a research associate at the University of Lubeck's Institute for Robotics and Cognitive Systems, where he worked on motion compensation strategies in robotic radiosurgery. He graduated from this university with a Ph.D in 2011.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.