CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £26.57Trending at £27.20
- £23.98Trending at £29.99
- £7.45Trending at £11.04
- £14.99Trending at £16.99
- £14.87Trending at £16.68
- £8.44Trending at £9.57
- £4.51Trending at £5.01
About this product
- DescriptionExplores how organizational competence and dynamic capabilities can support the competitive position of a firm. This book describes strategic, organizational, and behavioral perspectives on processes of competence development.
- PublisherEmerald Publishing Limited
- Date of Publication04/02/2008
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleAdvances in Applied Business Strategy
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 10
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJAI Press Inc.
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight488 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Edited byAime Heene,Ron Sanchez,Rudy Martens
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.