All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £5.38Trending at £5.52
- £9.99Trending at £12.34
- £14.86Trending at £15.05
- £19.59Trending at £26.28
- £9.46Trending at £12.99
- £13.65Trending at £14.08
- £12.17Trending at £13.76
About this product
- DescriptionThis introductory text helps organizations assess the real advantages of going down the competency route and how they can translate theory into action. Later chapters explore the issues of measurement and training, and political implications of introducing competencies.
- Author(s)Jane Weightman
- PublisherChartered Institute of Personnel & Development
- Date of Publication01/10/1994
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleDeveloping Skills S.
- Place of PublicationWimbledon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintChartered Institute of Personnel & Development
- Out-of-print date15/10/2002
- Content NoteIll.
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.