All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDiscusses how companies can transform innovation from a game of chance to one in which they develop products and services customers not only want to buy, but are willing to pay premium prices for --Amazon.com.
- Author BiographyCLAYTON M. CHRISTENSEN is the Kim B. Clark Professor at Harvard Business School, the author of nine books, a five-time recipient of the McKinsey Award for Harvard Business Review's best article, and the cofounder of four companies, including the innovation consulting firm Innosight. In 2011 and 2013 he was named the world's most influential business thinker in a biennial ranking conducted by Thinkers50. TADDY HALL is a principal with the Cambridge Group and a leader of Nielsen's Breakthrough Innovation Project. In these capacities, he helps senior executives create successful new products and improve innovation processes. He also works extensively with executives in emerging markets as an advisor to the nonprofit Endeavor. KAREN DILLON is the former editor of the Harvard Business Review and coauthor of the New York Times bestseller How Will You Measure Your Life? She is a graduate of Cornell University and Northwestern University's Medill School of Journalism. In 2011 she was named by Ashoka as one of the world's most influential and inspiring women. DAVID S. DUNCAN is a senior partner at Innosight. He's a leading thinker and advisor to senior executives on innovation strategy and growth, helping them navigate disruptive change, create sustainable growth, and transform their organizations to thrive for the long term. He is a graduate of Duke University and earned a PhD in physics from Harvard University.
- Author(s)Clayton M. Christensen,David S. Duncan,Karen Dillon,Taddy Hall
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication03/11/2016
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight471 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine25 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £3.68Trending at £3.80
- £19.15Trending at £20.08
- £17.44Trending at £25.11
- £17.24Trending at £25.11
- £20.79Trending at £35.16
- £14.56Trending at £16.20
- £23.75Trending at £35.00
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.