Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.08Trending at £10.99
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £7.44Trending at £8.99
- £10.89Trending at £12.29
- £18.09Trending at £19.21
- £15.21Trending at £18.62
- £13.83Trending at £19.89
About this product
- DescriptionCarefully weighing various models and strategies, Competing Conceptions of Academic Governance provides new ways of understanding and addressing the changes that are transforming higher education.
- Author BiographyWilliam G. Tierney is the Wilbur-Kieffer Professor of Higher Education and director of the Center for Higher Education Policy Analysis at the University of Southern California. He is the editor of The Responsive University: Restructuring for High Performance, also available from Johns Hopkins.
- PublisherJohns Hopkins University Press
- Date of Publication08/06/2009
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationBaltimore, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohns Hopkins University Press
- Content Note4 Line drawings, black and white
- Weight408 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byWilliam G. Tierney
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.