Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £9.91Trending at £14.03
- £19.38Trending at £30.00
- £11.70Trending at £13.78
- £10.41Trending at £14.52
- £10.73Trending at £12.34
- £11.98Trending at £15.22
- £10.28Trending at £13.98
About this product
- DescriptionThe field of psychoanalytically oriented psychotherapy has tended to fragment into disparate theoretical orientations that often find little in common with each other. This book addresses the question, how can these disparate orientations best be brought together in the service of interpretation.
- Author BiographyRobert E. Hooberman, Ph.D. practices psychotherapy and psychoanalysis with adolescents, adults and couples in Ann Arbor, Michigan. He is a Training and Supervising Analyst and Director of Training at the Michigan Psychoanalytic Council. He has presented at a number of local and national meetings, and is well regarded as a supervisor and educator. Dr. Hooberman has written two previous books, Character Transformation through the Psychotherapeutic Relationship and, with his wife Barbara Hooberman, M.D. as co-author, Managing the Difficult Patient.
- Author(s)Robert E. Hooberman
- PublisherJason Aronson Inc. Publishers
- Date of Publication15/11/2007
- GenrePsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Place of PublicationNorthvale NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJason Aronson Inc. Publishers
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight258 g
- Width154 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.