Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £12.28Trending at £14.56
- £19.99Trending at £27.98
- £29.59Trending at £37.92
- £19.38Trending at £21.35
- £39.18Trending at £59.99
- £7.72Trending at £7.88
- £5.62Trending at £8.98
About this product
- DescriptionUnstable markets, fierce competition, and relentless change are the only certainties in this chaotic business world. The authors contend that to prosper in such volatile conditions, standard survival strategies must be tossed aside in favor of a revolutionary paradigm - competing on the edge.
- Author BiographyShona L. Brown is a consultant with McKinsey & Company in Toronto, Canada.
- Author(s)Kathleen M. Eisenhardt,Shona L. Brown
- PublisherHarvard Business Review Press
- Date of Publication01/03/1998
- GenreCareers & Success
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvard Business Review Press
- Weight645 g
- Width165 mm
- Height241 mm
- Spine45 mm
- Format DetailsCloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.