All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £12.28Trending at £14.50
- £19.99Trending at £27.99
- £29.59Trending at £37.77
- £19.38Trending at £21.16
- £39.18Trending at £59.99
- £7.72Trending at £7.84
- £5.62Trending at £8.99
About this product
- Author(s)Louis Kaplow
- PublisherPrinceton University Press
- Date of Publication05/07/2013
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationNew Jersey
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPrinceton University Press
- Content Note25 line illus.
- Weight857 g
- Width152 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine38 mm
- Table Of ContentsPreface xiii 1. Introduction 1 PART I: HORIZONTAL AGREEMENTS 2. Defining the Problem 21 3. Communications 50 4. Statutory Provisions and Higher Court Interpretations 69 5. U.S. Lower Court Practice 101 6. Paradox of Proof 125 7. Oligopoly Theory and the Agreement Requirement 174 PART II: PRICE-FIXING POLICY 8. Social Welfare 217 9. Framework for Decision-Making 231 10. Detection: Market-Based Evidence 256 11. Detection: Other Types of Evidence 286 12. Liability Assessment 307 13. Sanctions 322 14. Unilateral Market Power 346 15. Additional Considerations 368 PART III: COMPARISON OF APPROACHES 16. Communications-Based Prohibition 387 17. Detection of Prohibited Communications 398 18. Further Topics 420 19. Conclusion 443 References 455 Index 475
- Author BiographyLouis Kaplow is the Finn M. W. Caspersen and Household International Professor of Law and Economics at Harvard University and a Research Associate at the National Bureau of Economic Research. His books include The Theory of Taxation and Public Economics (Princeton).
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.