Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £10.35Trending at £11.00
- £8.70Trending at £9.13
- £12.49Trending at £14.87
- £8.91Trending at £9.94
- £24.93Trending at £25.91
- £11.71Trending at £12.83
- £21.48Trending at £29.17
About this product
- DescriptionBy systematically confronting theoretical models with econometric data, a leading macroeconomist and microeconomist present a unified and coherent view how and when productivity gains and economic growth are aided or hindered by competition policy.
- Author BiographyRachel Griffith is Deputy Director at the Institute for Fiscal Studies (IFS) and a Reader in Industrial Organization at University College London.
- Author(s)Philippe Aghion,Rachel Griffith
- PublisherMIT Press Ltd
- Date of Publication28/02/2008
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Series TitleZeuthen Lectures
- Place of PublicationCambridge, Mass.
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMIT Press
- Content Note9 illus.
- Weight204 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Interest AgeFrom 18
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.