Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £20.12
- £9.22Trending at £11.01
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £19.99Trending at £23.85
- £21.79Trending at £22.10
- £15.48Trending at £19.34
- £15.72Trending at £22.86
About this product
- DescriptionThis book describes how competition between plant species, and succession in plant ecosystems, operate in grasslands and grazed pastures. It discusses how competition both affects botanical structure, productivity and persistence of pastures and is itself regulated by biological, environmental and management factors, such as grazing animals.
- PublisherCABI Publishing
- Date of Publication28/11/2001
- GenreLife Sciences: Botany
- Place of PublicationWallingford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCABI Publishing
- Width172 mm
- Height244 mm
- Edited byAlec Lazenby,Philip Tow
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.