All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionGives a comprehensive analysis of European law as it affects competition in EU energy markets, especially oil, gas and electricity. This book examines the tensions that arise in the law as a result of conflicting policy objectives on environmental, internal market and security of supply concerns.
- Author BiographyPeter D Cameron is professor of international energy law and policy at the University of Dundee, and professor at the Robert Schuman Centre for Advanced Studies, European University Institute, Florence. He is a graduate of the University of Edinburgh and has written widely on energy law issues for the last two decades. He has been one of the founding members of the Florence School of Regulation, EUI. He has advised a variety of International financial institutes, energy companies, and governmental authorities and regulatory bodies on the EU scene and internationally. He is also a Member of the International Bar Association Section on Energy, Environment, Natural Resources and Infrastructure Law; and a Member of the Association of International Petroleum Negotiators.
- Author(s)Peter D. Cameron
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication22/03/2007
- GenreEU Law: Professional
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Weight1485 g
- Width180 mm
- Height253 mm
- Spine41 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £6.24Trending at £6.39
- £29.59Trending at £38.26
- £38.90Trending at £60.00
- £19.99Trending at £27.99
- £10.20Trending at £11.99
- £8.76Trending at £9.09
- £5.62Trending at £8.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.