All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £1.49Trending at £1.71
- £15.91Trending at £19.98
- £13.01Trending at £20.00
- £2.81Trending at £3.58
- £10.99Trending at £12.99
- £2.50Trending at £4.17
- £4.99Trending at £9.78
About this product
- DescriptionWhat do you really know about your competitors, and potential competitors? What are the real threats your business faces in the next two years? What do your competitors know about you, how did they find out about it and how can you stop them finding out more?
- Author BiographyDouglas Bernhardt was formerly Managing Director for Business Research Group SA (BRG) in Geneva, Switzerland and London. BRG, one of Europe,s leading competitive intelligence research firms, was acquired by a US consultancy in July 2000. In early 2001 Douglas co-founded a new consulting practice in Geneva, iMentor Management Consulting SA. iMentor,s service lines include consulting and training in strategic intelligence and corporate counterintelligence. Douglas also teaches 'Business Intelligence, as part of the MBA programmes at the Archamps, France campus of Thunderbird-The American Graduate School of International Management, at the Graduate School of Business, University of Cape Town, and at other top ranked business schools in Europe and South Africa. He is the author of the book Perfectly Legal Competitor Intelligence: How to Get It, Use It and Profit from It (FT/Pitman, 1993). His articles have been published in Competitive Intelligence Review andCompetitive Intelligence Magazine (official journals of SCIP-The Society of Competitive Intelligence Professionals);Long Range Planning (the journal of the Strategic Planning Society), International Law Firm Management and others. He is a contributing author to two other important works: The Art and Science of Business Intelligence Analysis (JAI Press, 1996) and Managing Technology for Competitive Advantage (Cartermill International/FT, 1997). Douglas served as a member of the SCIP Board of Directors from 1996-1999.
- Author(s)Douglas Bernhardt
- PublisherPearson Education Limited
- Date of Publication16/01/2003
- GenreBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleManagement Briefings Executive
- Place of PublicationHarlow
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFinancial Times Prentice Hall
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight359 g
- Width211 mm
- Height298 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.