CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £1.49Trending at £1.76
- £16.48Trending at £19.90
- £5.03Trending at £5.62
- £16.48Trending at £17.55
- £7.96Trending at £8.35
- £42.34Trending at £44.82
- £6.50Trending at £11.94
About this product
- DescriptionIn-depth analysis of emerging approaches to CI in North America, South America, Europe, and Asia, and in industries across the spectrum from pharmaceuticals to automotive supply chains, highlight the ways in which practicing CI globally is fundamentally different from doing so in a static, one-country context.
- Author BiographyDAVID L. BLENKHORN is Professor of Marketing at the School of Business and Economics, Wilfrid Laurier University. There he teaches, researches, and consults in the areas of competitive intelligence, business-to-business marketing, customer relationship management, and supply chain management. With Craig S. Fleisher, he is co-editor of Controversies in Competitive Intelligence and Managing Frontiers in Competitive Intelligence. CRAIG S. FLEISHER is the Odette Research Chair and Professor of Business (Strategy and Entrepreneurship) at Odette School of Business, University of Windsor. Elected as Canada's first Fellow of the Society of Competitive Intelligence Professionals, he serves as Executive Co-Editor of the Journal of Competitive Intelligence and Management. With David L. Blenkorn, he is co-editor of Controversies in Competitive Intelligence and Managing Frontiers in Competitive Intelligence.
- Date of Publication30/01/2005
- GenreIndustrial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGreenwood Press
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight612 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edited byCraig S. Fleisher,David L. Blenkhorn
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.