CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £12.49Trending at £12.63
- £12.49Trending at £14.87
- £24.99Trending at £42.96
- £6.17Trending at £6.29
- £12.99Trending at £15.30
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
- £10.12Trending at £13.53
About this product
- Author(s)Carolyn M. Vella,John J. McGonagle
- Date of Publication18/06/1987
- GenreBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationSanta Barbara, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintQuorum Books,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight390 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
- Table Of ContentsPreface The Concept Application Data Bases Use of Technical Data Bases Use of Non-Technical Data Bases Using Technical and Non-Technical Data Bases Together Designing a Computer Search Creative Use of Data Bases Evaluating the Accuracy of Information Disinformation Analysis of Search Results Ethics Security of Information Cost-Effectiveness of Data Bases Appendix Glossary Bibliography
- Author BiographyCAROLYN M. VELLA is President and founder of the Helicon Group, Ltd. JOHN J. MCGONAGLE, JR., is Vice President of the Helicon Group, Ltd., as well as being an attorney and an economist.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.