All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £42.99Trending at £60.00
- £26.97Trending at £27.35
- £7.15Trending at £12.98
- £2.81Trending at £4.36
- £8.20Trending at £8.98
- £13.37Trending at £18.93
- £9.08Trending at £10.99
About this product
- DescriptionOn the basis that knowledge and information are powerful competitive weapons, this text shows how the increased importance of effective knowledge management gives rise to a new set of business principles and practices that must be adopted in order to achieve competitive advantage.
- Author BiographyNICOLAS BAHRA is an independent author and consultant with fifteen years experience. He has written for Investors Chronicle and Financial Times Management and consulted for many large international companies and organisations.
- Author(s)Nicholas Bahra
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication16/05/2001
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight480 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.