All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £12.28Trending at £14.56
- £19.99Trending at £27.99
- £29.59Trending at £37.94
- £19.38Trending at £21.45
- £39.18Trending at £60.25
- £7.72Trending at £7.87
- £5.62Trending at £9.03
About this product
- DescriptionProvides an introduction to successful business methods applied to a variety of real-world situations. This work develops the intellectual tools and insights needed to confront many marketplace problems. It emphasizes cooperation, pricing, litigation, and antitrust as vital to a firm's competitive posture.
- Author BiographyR. Preston McAfee is J. Stanley Johnson Professor of Business, Economics, and Management at the California Institute of Technology. One of North America's leading experts in industrial organization, he is the author of dozens of papers on antitrust, pricing, auctions, and business strategy and coeditor of the American Economic Review . McAfee codesigned the Federal Communication Commission's PCS auctions, which raised $20 billion, and served as an expert for the Federal Trade Commission on a variety of matters, including the Exxon-Mobil and BP-Arco mergers.
- Author(s)R. Preston McAfee
- PublisherPrinceton University Press
- Date of Publication25/07/2005
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationNew Jersey
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPrinceton University Press
- Content Note50 line illus.
- Weight542 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.