All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCompetitive Supply Chains uniquely focuses on European and Asian companies, which have found innovative ways of orchestrating effective systems. This new edition builds upon the ideas explored by the author in Competitive Supply Chains (2007), featuring new content and analysis.
- Author BiographyEnver Yucesan is Professor of Operations Research at INSEAD, France. His main teaching and research activities focus on manufacturing, telecommunications and service environments. He is a specialist in computer simulation with an emphasis on large-scale industrial applications and performance analysis. He has also been actively involved in numerous supply chain rationalization efforts in the automotive, white goods, electronics, petrochemical and healthcare industries, as well as e-commerce initiatives.
- Author(s)Enver Yucesan
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication30/09/2015
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight390 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £19.99Trending at £27.98
- £5.39Trending at £7.97
- £29.49Trending at £38.22
- £9.47Trending at £9.96
- £10.20Trending at £11.87
- £17.29Trending at £19.07
- £12.27Trending at £14.85
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.