CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £1.49Trending at £1.75
- £8.49Trending at £9.61
- £6.50Trending at £12.03
- £11.81Trending at £12.33
- £27.17Trending at £31.43
- £5.01Trending at £5.76
- £10.99Trending at £15.03
About this product
- DescriptionA comparative study which examines banking in Switzerland and then explores the different practices of other major financial centres around the world. Conceptual and interpretational issues are discussed by bankers, industrial economists and econometricians.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication13/04/1992
- GenreFinance & Accounting
- Series TitleStudies in Contemporary Economics
- Place of PublicationHeidelberg
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintPhysica-Verlag GmbH & Co
- Content Note52 black & white tables, biography
- Weight567 g
- Width170 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edited byAlexander K. Swoboda,Hans Genberg,N. Blattner,etc.
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1992
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.