All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £42.99Trending at £60.00
- £26.97Trending at £27.35
- £7.15Trending at £12.98
- £2.81Trending at £4.36
- £13.37Trending at £18.93
- £9.18Trending at £10.99
- £7.45Trending at £12.05
About this product
- DescriptionThis book provides a comprehensive guide for marketing and planning practitioners, managers and management consultants to enable them to improve the competitor information and intelligence available to their organizations, and to use it to gain advantages over the competition.
- Author BiographyDAVID HUSSEY is a well--known international authority on strategic management, with experience as both a practitioner in and a consultant to major companies from many industries. He was 18 years with Harbridge House (14 years as Managing Director of Harbridge Consulting Group Ltd). He is author or editor of over 25 books on strategy or management development. One of the founders of the Strategic Planning Society, and a director of the Japan Strategic Management Institute, he is currently visiting professor in strategic management at Nottingham Business School. He is former editor of the Journal of Strategic Change. His current interests include the development of practical strategic analysis methods, and improvements to the process of implementing strategic decisions. PER V. JENSTER is Research Professor at the Copenhagen Business School, Denmark, and Associated Director of Company Programs at the Center for Industrial Management Industrial Development, Lausanne, Switzerland. He was previously Professor at the International Institute for Management Development (IMD), where he was Director of IMDa s Managing Industrial Market Strategy program. He holds a Cand.Oecon from the University of Aarhus (Denmark) and Ph.D in Strategic Management and Information Systems from the University of Pittsburgh. He is the author of six text books dealing with strategic management and industrial marketing, and numerous articles and case studies within the strategy and marketing area. His research interests lie in outsourcing and facility management by industrial firms and supply chain management.
- Author(s)David Hussey,Per V. Jenster
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication07/11/2000
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleCBI Series in Practical Strategy
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content NoteIll.
- Weight450 g
- Width156 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.