All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £5.42Trending at £5.52
- £10.54Trending at £10.86
- £14.90Trending at £15.06
- £19.59Trending at £26.31
- £9.12Trending at £9.52
- £13.65Trending at £14.10
- £12.17Trending at £13.78
About this product
- DescriptionThis source for accurate and unbiased information on complementary and alternative medicine approached for MS symptoms has been completely updated to reflect advances in the field since 2001. Therapies are organized alphabetically so that readers can easily pinpoint a specific treatment and learn about its origins, merits, and possible uses.
- Author BiographyAllen C. Bowling, MD, PhD, is Medical Director of the Rocky Mountain MS Center. He is also the Director of the Complementary and Alternative Medicine Program based at the center and a Clinical Associate Professor of Neurology at the University of Colorado Health Sciences Center. Dr. Bowling has published numerous articles in clinical and basic science journals. He has presented information and original research on CAM and MS at national and international medical conferences as well as to lay audiences. His work on CAM has received numerous awards.
- Author(s)Allen C. Bowling
- PublisherDemos Medical Publishing
- Date of Publication01/11/2006
- GenreMedicine: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDemos Medical Publishing
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Width152 mm
- Height152 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.