Consider these sponsored items
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe updated easy-to-learn reference for rough carpentry and framing Complete Book of Framing, Second Edition is an updated, easy-to-learn guide to rough carpentry and framing written by an expert with more than thirty years of framing experience.
- Author BiographyScot Simpson, owner of S.S. Framing, Inc., in Edmonds, Washington,??has been framing homes, schools, and commercial buildings for more than thirty years. He developed and refined the methods in this book, using them to train his crews. Scot is the author of many articles for construction magazines such as Fine Homebuilding and the Journal of Light Construction. He was the 2006 chairman of the Associated Builders and Contractors (ABC) Framers Council.
- Author(s)Scot Simpson
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication30/12/2011
- GenreCivil Engineering & Environmental Engineering
- Series TitleRSMeans
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Notecol. ill
- Weight1098 g
- Width204 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Engineering & Technology
Save on Engineering & Technology
- £34.57Trending at £68.30
- £56.74Trending at £68.99
- £16.78Trending at £22.84
- £18.13Trending at £19.98
- £37.19Trending at £44.17
- £16.28Trending at £20.28
- £13.77Trending at £14.87
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.