All listings for this product
About this product
- Description'NCT Pregnancy' draws on the National Childbirth Trust's expertise and experience in the field of childcare to guide parents-to-be calmly through the nine months of pregnancy to birth.
- Author BiographyLaunched in 1957, The National Childbirth Trust is the leading charity offering information and support in pregnancy, childbirth and early parenthood. Every year the NCT is in contact with 300,000 parents and parents-to-be, through the range of antenatal classes, helplines and social and educational events they offer. The Trust aims to help all parents enjoy an experience of pregnancy, birth and early parenthood which enriches their lives and gives them confidence in being a parent.
- Author(s)National Childbirth Trust
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication06/09/2004
- GenrePregnancy & Parenting
- Series TitleNational Childbirth Trust Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date03/08/2006
- Content Notecol. Illustrations
- Weight656 g
- Width192 mm
- Height265 mm
- Volume editorDaphne Metland
- Edition StatementNew ed of 2 Revised ed
Best-selling in Pregnancy Books
Save on Pregnancy Books
- £13.21Trending at £14.99
- £9.07Trending at £9.23
- £9.99Trending at £10.98
- £5.62Trending at £5.75
- £13.41Trending at £13.64
- £11.68Trending at £11.84
- £19.97Trending at £25.95
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.