Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £12.06Trending at £15.22
- £10.75Trending at £13.81
- £3.99Trending at £7.00
- £11.33Trending at £14.52
- £4.95Trending at £5.50
- £9.97Trending at £11.02
- £4.63Trending at £6.01
About this product
- DescriptionWith almost 400 photos, this comprehensive volume documents the chronological development of the U.S. Army and Marine Corps sniper arms from the Civil War era through Vietnam, where first-class sniper training clearly demonstrated the value of precision marksmanship.
- Author BiographyThe late Peter R. Senich was recognized as one of the world's foremost authorities on the history of modern weapon systems and their applications. He was also a leading military historian and the author of nine books on military sniping and small arms.
- Author(s)Peter R. Senich
- PublisherPaladin Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/07/2007
- GenreFishing, Field Sports & Outdoor Activities
- Place of PublicationColorado
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published1988
- ImprintPaladin Press,U.S.
- Out-of-print date13/12/2015
- Content NoteIllustrated throughout
- Weight916 g
- Width216 mm
- Height280 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.