All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA collection of ideas for covering, hiding or decorating windows using curtains, draperies, shades, swags or decorative rods. Carol Parks explains how to choose a style and fabric, and install curtain and drapery rods, shades and cornices. Faux-finishing and leaded glass are covered.
- Author(s)Carol Parks
- PublisherSterling Publishing Co Inc
- Date of Publication01/04/1994
- GenreHouse & Home
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Out-of-print date12/05/1997
- Content Note80 colour illustrations, 98 two-colour illustrations
- Width225 mm
- Height263 mm
Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £1.99Trending at £2.42
- £1.95Trending at £2.87
- £13.64Trending at £19.95
- £2.99Trending at £3.02
- £7.02Trending at £7.99
- £8.84Trending at £8.97
- £9.99Trending at £10.47
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.