CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
More items related to this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £32.78
- £13.69Trending at £14.47
- £12.49Trending at £14.99
- £12.49Trending at £14.88
- £24.99Trending at £42.97
- £6.17Trending at £6.28
- £24.93Trending at £26.05
About this product
- DescriptionStephen Brook's masterly volume, now updated, is the essential reference guide to the wines of Bordeaux.
- Author BiographyStephen Brook is a leading writer on wine and gastronomy. His previous books include Sauternes, The Wines of Germany, and The Wines of California, which won the Prix Lanson, Glenfiddich and Veuve Clicquot awards. He is also the author of Pauillac and Bordeaux: People, Power and Politics, which won the Veuve Clicquot and ICP awards. He also revised the lastest edition of Hugh Johnson's Wine Companion in 2009.
- Author(s)Stephen Brook
- PublisherOctopus Publishing Group
- Date of Publication01/10/2012
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMitchell Beazley
- Out-of-print date22/07/2016
- Content Notec.30 colour photographs and 14 maps
- Weight1796 g
- Width206 mm
- Height260 mm
- Spine48 mm
- Format DetailsCloth over boards,With dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.