All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDiscover a new and effective way to learn Brazilian Portuguese. With 18 units covering the four key skills of reading, writing, speaking and listening, this bestselling course comprises a book and audio support which is easy to download to your computer or MP3 player.
- Author BiographySue Tyson-Ward has lived in Brazil and Portugal and has a degree in Portuguese and Spanish. Sue has written a number of books on Portuguese and Brazilian language, life and culture. She has been involved in Portuguese examinations in the UK since 1992, including roles as Moderator for GCSE Speaking and Writing tests. Sue teaches Portuguese language and culture in Lancaster, and prepares research students at the university for a variety of study visits to Brazil.Ethel Pereira de Almeida Rowbotham was born in Rio de Janeiro. She has been teaching Portuguese at all levels in the UK for more than 25 years, and has worked at the University of Central Lancashire, Bolton Community College and Lancashire College, where she still teaches.
- Author(s)Ethel Pereira de Almeida Rowbotham,Sue Tyson-Ward,Tham
- PublisherHodder & Stoughton General Division
- Date of Publication05/05/2016
- FormatMixed media product
- GenreLanguage Learning: Self Study
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2016
- ImprintTeach Yourself Books
- Weight750 g
- Width190 mm
- Height245 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Contained items statementContains 1 Paperback and 1 CD-Audio
- Edition Statement4th edition
Best-selling in Language Courses
Save on Language Courses
- £51.53Trending at £65.46
- £15.79Trending at £25.25
- £11.94Trending at £12.06
- £19.99Trending at £21.15
- £17.30Trending at £22.93
- £11.18Trending at £13.98
- £39.72Trending at £40.59
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.