All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDiscover a new and effective way to learn Catalan. With 16 units covering the four key skills of reading, writing, speaking and listening, this best-selling course comprises a book and audio support which is easy to download to your computer or MP3 player.
- Author BiographyAnna Poch Gasau is a native speaker and an experienced teacher of Catalan to adults. She has been teaching at universities and schools in France and England since 1996. Alan Yates is former Professor of Catalan Studies at the University of Sheffield and has recently received a prize for his services to the teaching of Catalan.
- Author(s)Alan Yates,Anna Poch
- PublisherHodder & Stoughton General Division
- Date of Publication24/09/2010
- FormatMixed media product
- GenreLanguage Learning: Self Study
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintTeach Yourself Books
- Content Note40
- Weight480 g
- Width169 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine56 mm
- Contained items statementContains Paperback and CD-Audio
Most relevant reviews
- hughbiedoo22 Nov, 2016by
Hola. This is a very complete guide to the Catalan language, culture and Grammar! Professor Alan Yates is a true catalanist and his knowledge comes across well in this publication.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: New
Best-selling in Language Courses
Save on Language Courses
- £16.69Trending at £19.99
- £27.17Trending at £28.20
- £25.94Trending at £26.30
- £20.59Trending at £26.03
- £25.28Trending at £30.00
- £39.56Trending at £40.05
- £17.49Trending at £21.28
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.