All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe 1950s just about came to a close as Chester Gould introduces one character after another whose crimes start off as relatively petty, but who end up trapped in larger and more deadly conspiracies. This book includes all strips from December 15, 1957 through July 11, 1959.
- Author BiographyThe son of a newspaperman, Chester Gould was born in Pawnee, Oklahoma in 1900. He produced a pair of forgettable comic strips before creating -Plainsclothes Tracy- -- changed to -Dick Tracy- -- in 1931, and continued as its mastermind for an astonishing 46 years, until his retirement in 1977.
- Author(s)Chester Gould
- PublisherIdea & Design Works
- Date of Publication12/05/2015
- GenreCartoons & Comic Strips
- Place of PublicationSan Diego
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2017
- ImprintIdea & Design Works
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.20Trending at £10.93
- £4.55Trending at £4.80
- £25.99Trending at £30.88
- £22.57Trending at £23.30
- £10.14Trending at £10.51
- £3.60Trending at £6.28
- £6.29Trending at £10.10
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.