All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSince the dawn of professional rugby, players have become increasingly bigger, faster and stronger. This book gives players and coaches the advice they need to keep pace with changes in the game by improving individual and team speed, power, strength, agility and endurance.
- Author BiographyPaul Pook has worked in high-performance rugby for more than 15 years. A former professional player, Paul was Ireland's national fitness coach and part of Ireland's Grand Slam-winning coaching team. More recently, Paul was appointed head of conditioning for the Russian Rugby Union and prepared the national team for the 2011 Rugby World Cup in New Zealand. Paul has a special interest in workload management and player longevity and recently presented at the RBS Six Nations conference in Venice.
- Author(s)Paul Pook
- PublisherHuman Kinetics Publishers
- Date of Publication03/05/2012
- FormatMixed media product
- GenreBall Games: Field & Outdoor
- Place of PublicationChampaign
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHuman Kinetics Publishers
- Content Note37 illustrations, 98 photos
- Weight567 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Contained items statementContains Paperback and DVD
- Edition StatementRevised edition
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.45Trending at £4.83
- £4.24Trending at £4.52
- £25.99Trending at £30.99
- £22.29Trending at £22.68
- £0.99Trending at £6.29
- £7.62Trending at £10.49
- £10.30Trending at £10.47
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.