Best-selling in Sports
Save on Sports
- £17.45Trending at £20.39
- £17.65Trending at £18.00
- £15.97Trending at £16.14
- £22.69Trending at £23.30
- £15.37Trending at £17.52
- £27.40Trending at £40.00
- £10.56Trending at £14.99
About this product
- DescriptionLets you increase strength, power, agility, and quickness and take your game to a much higher level. This work shows how to make the most of your training time with exercises, drills, and programs designed to assess your fitness level, improve footwork, increase speed and flexibility, boost mental focus, and prevent common injuries.
- Author BiographyPaul Roetert is the Managing Director of High Performance at the USTA compound in Key Biscayne. He is a noted speaker in tennis training and biomechanics and is responsible for the development of USTA junior players into future ATP and WTA stars. Todd Ellenbecker is the director of a sports physiotherapy clinic in Arizona and works closely with the USTA through their sports science committee. He also acts as a consultant to three Major League Baseball teams.
- Author(s)Paul Roetert,Todd S. Ellenbecker
- PublisherHuman Kinetics Publishers
- Date of Publication01/08/2007
- GenreBall Games: Court & Indoor
- Place of PublicationChampaign
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2007
- ImprintHuman Kinetics Publishers
- Out-of-print date15/12/2016
- Content Note19 black & white illustrations, 170 black & white halftones
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.