All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOffers a prescription for dealing with everyday situations, from resolving conflicts to ending unhealthy habits like overeating, complaining, and procrastinating. This book includes quizzes and advice, and helps you fulfill your potential and face life's challenges.
- Author BiographyNamed one of New York's most popular psychotherapists by the New York Times Magazine, Sheenah Hankin, Ph.D., is codeveloper of Cognitive Appraisal Therapy and coauthor of Succeeding with Difficult Clients. She has conducted workshops throughout North America and Europe and lives with her husband in New York City.
- Author(s)Sheenah Hankin
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication01/07/2008
- GenrePopular Psychology
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWilliam Morrow Paperbacks
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight299 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine17 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.55Trending at £4.82
- £3.60Trending at £6.98
- £4.44Trending at £7.99
- £14.32Trending at £20.04
- £6.30Trending at £10.14
- £9.97Trending at £12.08
- £7.12Trending at £8.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.